Thomas Snow CEO/Founder
Anna Baranov Client Care
Andre Kowalsy Support Boss
Pamela Doe Delivery Driver
Susan McCain Packaging Girl
Tinkering Labs is a project undertaken by the government of India to foster innovation and creativity amongst the students of India. This project aims at developing a core skill set among the youth that comprises of design mindset, computational thinking, adaptive learning, physical computing etc.
Additionally, it gives inculcates the habit of a hands-on learning approach and practical problem-solving. The segments being targeted by Tinkering Labs are Robotics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
You can read more about Tinkering labs over here.
Set up Tinkering Labs at your school with Tomson Electronics
Tomson electronics has been included in the indicative list of vendors for the supply and set up of Atal Tinkering Labs in the selected schools. We offer the following services to schools that are selected by Atal Innovation Mission for setting up ATL in Kerala,
- Design and set-up a tinkering facility with state of the art electronics and machinery.
- Provide an experiential learning syllabus based on topics from regular academics.
- A team of experienced engineers to train students in ideation, design thinking, computational thinking and physical thinking.
- Introduce students to advanced technologies like humanoid robots, drones, machine learning artificial intelligence etc.
- Mentor students for national level robotics competitions, science fairs and entrepreneurial challenges organized by esteemed institutions like NITs, IITs & IIMs.
- Organize motivational talks by Industrial experts.
- Conduct intra-school and inter-school technical competition.
- Documentation support.
- Help organize an innovative forum among neighboring schools.
Being at the foundation of Kerala’s hardware industrial boom, Tomson electronics has helped more than a million people convert their ideas to functional prototypes & products.
We have also been a procurement partner and facilitator of quality electronic components to schools, vocational institutes, universities, industrial training centers, corporates, manufacturing sector and governments since 1988.