Electronics Piezoelectric Sensor/Buzzer/Transducer/Disc 27mm Piezo (YNTR013)
- Converts Mechanical Force Into Electrical Output
- These Are Perfect For Using As Touch-Sensors, Electronic Drum Triggers, Buzzers, Or Making Your Own Contact Mics
- They Can Also Be Used For Custom Pickup Arrangements In More Traditional Stringed And Percussion Instruments.
- Type: Copper based disk type
- Size: 4 cm Diameter
LDR Module (YNTR020)
- Made In India
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V,
- Output: Digital output , DO digital switch output (0 and 1), AO analog voltage output
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry
- and other microcontroller boards
- With adjustable potentiometer can adjust the brightness of the light detected
- Using the sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor
- SOP 1738 - 38 Khz - IR RECEIVER
- TSOP is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major transmission codes. | Photo detector and preamplifier in one package.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility. | Output active low.
- Low power consumption. | High immunity against ambient light.
- 100% genuine product from Unique India
Pulsesensor Pulse Heart Rate Sensor Module (YNTR048)
- Pulse Heart Rate Sensor Module
- Voltage: 3V / 5V; Amplification factor: 330; Wavelength: 609nm; A product for Arduino
- works with official Arduino boards
Soil Moisture Sensor Module (YNTR050)
- 1 Senesing Probe 1 LM393 PCB + 2 Female 20 cm Jumper Wire
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Sensing Probe Dimensions: 60X30mm Panel PCB Dimensions: 30 X 60mm
- On-Board LM393 Comparator On-Board Power Indicator LED
- On-Board Digital Switching Indicator LED
Rain Drop Detection Sensor Module (YNTR053)
- Comparator output signal clean wave good driving ability, than 15mA;
- Power adjust sensitivity; Rated voltage and 3.3V-5V
- Output: digital switching output (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output; With fixing bolt holes for easy installation
- Small Board PCB dimensions: 3.2cm x 1.4cm, Power indicator light, the output signal LED indicating lamp.
- Using wide LM393 voltage comparator
Flex Sensor 2.2 Inches (YNTR054)
- A simple flex sensor with length of 2.2 inches which bends and flexes with physical device, as the sensor is flexed, the resistance across the sensor increases
- Connector is 0.1 inches spaced and bread board friendly
- Applications in robotics, gaming (virtual motion), medical devices, computer peripherals, musical instruments and physical therapy
IR Sensor Array(Analog Output) For Line Follower (YNTR060)
- 1.Range : 2-10 cm|2.Input supply voltage: 5V DC|3. 9 pin burg male header for easy interface. |4.Comes with an easy to use analog output pin|5. 3mm diameter hole for easy mounting.|6. 5V operated, easy to interface with wide range of microcontroller. Like ARDUINO,AVR,ARM,PIC,MSP430 etc.
- Analog output. Output Voltage 0v to 5v.
- Analog output Pin A0,A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7
RFID Reader-Tags (YNTR061)
- Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V, Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V, Sleep current: <80uA, Peak current: <30mA,Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz,Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire,Physical Characteristics: Dimensions: 40mm × 60mm,Module Interface SPI Parameters,Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit/s