Mega 2560 ATmega2560-16AU Board without USB Cable for Arduino
- 54 digital input / output terminals (14 of which have programmable PWM outputs).
- 16 analog inputs.
- 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports).
- 16 MHz crystal clock.
- Operating voltage: 6 ~ 12v.
- Dimensions: 110 x 53 x 15 mm.
Mega 2560 Arduino follows Open-source principles, which means you can freely download the development environment and many associated resources.
Ideal for project work and often used in schools, teaching, motor control, robotics and similar applications; the Arduino platform allows for rapid application development using either Java (cross-platform) or Processing (a C derivative used to write sketches using Arduino IDE downloadable from Arduino.cc website.)
Input voltage should be limited to 6 ~ 12V, but if the voltage supplied is less than 6V, I / O port may not be supplied to a voltage of 5V, and therefore readings may become unstable. If the voltage is greater than 12V, the regulator device may overheat causing damage to the control board. It is therefore recommended that you supply between 6.5 and 12V, utilizing typical power supplies of 7.5V or 9V.
Mega 2560 is fully compatible with the Arduino software and has complete hardware compatibility with the Mega 2560 Arduino Shield high-performance processor and enough memory to handle even complex solutions.
- ATmega2560 Microcontroller.
- Boot-loader to allow downloading of ‘sketches’ via USB without having to go through other external writers.
- Powered from USB or via external PSU (not supplied). The device will automatically switch between power inputs.
- Heavy gold plate construction.